Monday, March 9, 2009

Rules of the Game

This is the beginning of a new game for me. As with any game, I have chosen to play the game because of a friend who told me how great the game was. Word of mouth is the greatest marketing tool of the 21st Century, after all.

As with any game, there are rules. In this case, I dictate the rules- this is the exciting part. This is where I'm sold on this new game.

These are my rules:
  1. This blog will not be over-thought. It will be simple and natural.
  2. Boring ideas will not be posted- unless they are someone else's.
  3. I will not try to sell you on a product. I will share ideas that will improve the way you interact with products.
  4. I am here to challenge conventional consumption and the processes behind it.
  5. These are not your rules. You can comment and ask questions that break every rule I have- except #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment